TI Estonia approved the joint statement adopted by Transparency International's member organizations at the 2001 Annual Membership Meeting in Prague.
A world in which government, politics, business, civil society and the daily lives of people are free of corruption.
Our guiding principles
We are a civil society organization committed to the following principles:
- We work with all the individuals and groups, with private, public and non-profit organizations, and with governments and international organizations committed to the fight against corruption and acting in accordance with the principles and objectives of our organization
- We are open, honest and responsible in our relationship with everyone we work with
- We are democratic, apolitical and impartial in our actions
- We condemn corruption that has been credibly proven, but we do not investigate specific cases of corruption, as an adequate and functioning state structure in the form of law enforcement and other institutions has been established
- We do not comment on specific situations raised unilaterally and we do not offer counselling to those who have experienced corruption
- We accept grants and donations from both individuals and legal entities, provided that the donation does not compromise our independence and reputation