We offer training to public, private and third sector organizations to raise awareness about corruption and prevent corruption more effectively.
Examples of training topics
- Introductory training for company management: what is private sector corruption? Legislation with analysis of supreme court decisions.
- Staff training in an organization: what is a conflict of interests and when does it become corruption? Case study with group work.
- How to prevent corruption and fraud? Practical anti-corruption tools: code of ethics, values of organizations, gift policy, etc.
- Open organizational culture and whistleblowing: why and how to encourage employees and partners to report misconduct?
Send an inquiry
The content and length of the training depends on the needs of the customer, such as the field of activity, the size of the target group and previous trainings, as we design each training according to the individual situation.
Add the following information and contact us at info(at)transparency.ee :
- Name of the customer;
- Target group (number of people, positions);
- Content and purpose of the training;
- Time of training.
We will respond to your inquiry within 3 working days.
By ordering training from Transparency International Estonia, you support the association's work in making Estonian society more transparent and corruption-free.